Thursday 7 March 2013

Knuckles' Shopping Spree at Westfield Woden

Today I had the most fabulously fun time and couldn't believe I was actually working.

104.7 recently had a competition whereby 4 lucky winners won a 1K shopping spree at Westfield Woden and Belconnen and got to hang out with radio presenter Knuckles, another Westfield stylist, Ella, and myself.

My role was to help the girls shop with their vouchers to find some awesome Autumn fashion. Oh and shop they did!

So many bags!!


I was just so excited for them all- can you imagine holding a 1K Westfield gift voucher in your hot little hands! I could do some serious shopping as I'm sure you all could too.

I took the girls to Sportsgirl, Cue, Witchery, Country Road, Dotti, Wittner and Lovisa- phew! It was great that they were open to new styles and ideas and bought some pretty spesh items.

Knuckles was really sweet and fun and just how she is on the radio. She even did a little interview with me on Autumn fashion so you may hear me blathering away on Scotty and Nige on Monday morning!

Seriously, what fun. Shopping will never get old. Even if I was vicariously shopping through the competition winners!

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment