Tuesday 28 May 2013

Why a statement necklace can make your outfit

A little something I wrote for Stylehunter and something I preach all the time!

In my role as a stylist, I often get met with blank faces when I ask my clients whether they accessorise. The responses are generally the following: ‘It’s too much effort’, ‘I don’t have time’ or ‘It’s too overwhelming’.



This is fair. With all the options out there, how are you meant to find the exact accessories to match your outfit, easily and without spending a fortune?

Well ladies, I have a style solution for you and it doesn’t have to be expensive or confusing. In fact, it can be fun and once you start, you’ll wonder why you resisted for so long.

The accessory du jour is a statement necklace and for good reason. It can transform an outfit from drab to fab in 5 seconds flat...

Read the full article at Stylehunter.com

http://www.stylehunter.com/featured/why-a-statement-necklace-can-make-your-outfit-annie-brown/

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment