Saturday 3 November 2012

A fashionable past-life?

Hello again.

I waited a whole 24 hours before starting on this post! As I mentioned previously, I have a tendency to get over-enthusiastic when I'm excited about starting something. Having said that, I have more to say!

Really I figured I should give y'all a bit of my background. I keep referring to fashion as my passion so I'm putting my money where my mouth is.

I've been in fashion for a decade-ish. The fashion styling really kicked off a few years ago, where I seemed to do countless un-paid and voluntary shoots and shows! But it was worth it. From there, I became a styling assistant and that lead to styling various gigs around the place. I also opened a boutique, mostly super cool vintage gear. I'm pretty obsessed with vintage, as you shall soon learn more about.

Anywho, after I got the boutique ownership out of my system, I decided to tackle styling full-time and scored the very sweet deal of working for Westfield. Isn't it funny how when you decide to fully commit to something, everything seems to fall into place? Like the Universe is waiting for you to catch up with the plan.

So that brings us to now. I have a million things on my life to-do list. Writing a blog is one. Mostly because I'd prefer to talk to you than talk to myself when I'm bored.

I mentioned I was a fan of vintage. This was part of a vintage shoot I styled a few months ago. There's something about this pic I think.
Photography by Jonathon Grundy



xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment