Friday 2 November 2012

Hello's, past photo-shoots...and techno-phobia

Hello world!

Oh dear, I think I have stage-fright. I think perhaps I need to go slowly here as I have a tendency to get all over-excited when embarking on a new project and want to do everything at once.

So I think for my first entry here, I may just catch you up to date with some of my favourite images from past shoots I've styled.

Do you have a favourite? I'd love some feedback. Wait, is that what one asks in their first blog post? I'm a self-confessed techno-phobe and blogging newbie.

Anyway, enjoy.

x

Photo-shoot, London
Photographer: Kazuyoshi Nogami



Canberra Times Photo-shoot
Photographer: Rohan Thompson



Photoshoot, Bel's Aviary
Photographer: Rohan Thompson



HerCanberra Editorial
Photographer: Daniele Francesca Martinie



Bel's Aviary Photo-shoot
Photographer: Jonathon Grundy




HerCanberra Editorial
Photographer: Daniele Francesca Martinie

 
xx





2 comments:

  1. I love both HerCanberra pics. The styling is so romantic and the photography is so whimsical. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachi- the photographer has a beautiful style...and I love anything feminine with soft lighting...I'm a sucker for romance! :)

    ReplyDelete